Nuvei Releases Inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance Report
The report sets out Nuvei’s ongoing drive to build sustainable business practices to protect the environment, support the communities in which it operates and create value for employees, investors, and customers.
“Nuvei’s value creation story is simple: we only grow when our stakeholders thrive,” said Nuvei Chair and CEO
The report highlights Nuvei’s ESG commitment to sustainable and responsible business practices and disclosures, focusing on:
- Responsible Commerce: using our unique position to expand financial access, enhance transparency, support ethical transactions while at the same time building partnerships that promote responsible and ethical practices that help serve our communities.
Human Capital Management: applying a human touch in supporting our team members in their professional development and fostering purposeful and meaningful work.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: continuing to build and expand our multicultural and diverse workforce in ways that fit our purpose and represent our local and global reach.
- Data Privacy: prioritizing the protection and privacy of sensitive data and information for all stakeholders including our customers’, partners’ and team members’.
- Cybersecurity: continuously improving our security posture of detecting, preventing and responding to cybersecurity threats and implementing globally accepted best practices and standards.
- Environmental Stewardship: advancing our efforts to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
- Corporate Governance: ensuring integrity, accountability and transparency are foundational to our corporate governance program and are integral to how we conduct ourselves each and every day.
- Ethics and Compliance: upholding a high degree of ethics and maintaining robust risk management policies and procedures, to develop and deploy rigorous compliance programs.
“We know we are just getting started on our ESG journey and as
The ESG report is available at https://nuvei.com/esg2021.
For more information, visit www.nuvei.com.